LANDMARK FIRE AND SMOKE RESTORATION
TYPES OF LOSSES
We handle all type of Fire and Smoke losses .
House Fire Prevention Tips:
- Always use a fire screen when using your in-home fireplace and be sure to keep all objects including rugs, plants & furniture at least 3 feet away from your fireplace.
- Always put out your fire before going to bed.
- Never cover space heaters and be sure to turn space heaters off overnight.
- Ensure smoke alarms & carbon monoxide detectors are working properly and have batteries installed.
- Do not use your stove or oven to stay warm, and know that gas stoves, when left on for too long, can give off large amounts of carbon monoxide which can be dangerous.
Our fire damage repair & rebuilding team works directly with your insurance agent and rebuilds your home from the ground up, if necessary.
Soot Damage Restoration
Soot is a mixture of tiny black carbon particles created by the incomplete combustion of wood, oil, paper, clothing and more. If your house undergoes a fire, the soot needs to be properly removed from your house because it is very dangerous for humans and pets to ingest. Exposure to soot is linked to asthma attacks, respiratory infections, and more, and these illnesses can be avoided by having a company properly remove the soot from your house.
Removing soot requires proper knowledge and professional tools. Experts can ensure that your house is clear of soot and that it is safe to inhabit. Specialty Restoration of Texas has experience removing the different types of soot:
- Oily Soot
- Dry Soot
- Wet Soot
Smoke Odor Removal Services
Smoke odor caused by fire or cigarettes can linger in houses and be extremely difficult to remove. Landmark Restoration of Texas has extensive experience in deodorization and can help locate and remove persistent odors.